The Centre for Integrated Transportation and Mobility (CITM) recruits, develops, and supports start-ups and small and medium enterprise (SME) clients seeking to develop technology, products, and solutions in the connected and autonomous transportation and mobility sector.
Strategically located in Hamilton, Ontario, CITM is an integral part of the Innovation Factory (IF), and one of six Regional Technology Development Sites (RTDS) belonging to the Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN).
CITM’s mandate is to
- Recruit, cultivate, and support clients developing connected and autonomous vehicle and smart infrastructure solutions
- Build an ecosystem of technology, industry, education, and government partnerships
- Invest in smart infrastructure and test environments to facilitate real-world research, development, and validation
Areas of focus
- Connected & Autonomous Technology
- Smart City & Infrastructure
- Integrated Transportation & Mobility
- Mobility as a Service
- Transportation as a Service
- Human & Societal Impact