Slightly different from our standard Entrepreneur-In-Residence (EIR) program, Amplify is a program where EIRs nominate clients that show signs of rapid growth potential, have the ability to commit to a greater amount of work with Launch Lab, and have team members that will implement recommendations and strategic initiatives.
As an intensive, personalized program, participants work with Launch Lab’s EIRs to create a tailored and actionable growth plan, designed to address specific growth challenges.
To be chosen, clients must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Currently generating revenue
- Have an opportunity to grow their business and create additional employment
- Agree to complete work assignments on time and continuously show progress towards hitting growth goals
- Set the execution plan in motion and continue to execute the action plan beyond the completion of the Amplify program
- Program runs for 6 months. There is a two hour face-to-face session each month typically at the client location. In addition to the monthly sessions there is often email or phone call communication and document sharing throughout each month to support the implementation strategy. There are actions assigned each month which need to be completed/executed prior to reviewing the results at the following monthly meeting.