Innovation Guelph is Hiring!
At Innovation Guelph, we help innovative companies start, grow, and thrive! We contribute to a prosperous and vibrant community by providing mentorship and business support services that accelerate business success in Guelph and throughout Southern Ontario and beyond.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, client-oriented Program Coordinator (who also happens to be super organized with an exceptional command of details) to join our entrepreneurial team and to assist by supporting the rollout and maintenance of a variety of initiatives.
Position: Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator supports the Program Manager in executing all components of the program. Main tasks include, but are not limited to, administrative duties, program component planning (coordination with mentors and clients, education module logistics, client project coordination), report administration to meet expectations for both organizational and funder requirements, record maintenance, event logistics and execution, and more.
Specific duties will include (and not be limited to), the following:
Program Reporting & Communications Support
· Update and distribute surveys to clients via survey software (e.g., Wufoo), collect and compile survey data to report to Program Manager.
· Act on any follow up as outlined by Program Manager.
· Upon training, become proficient with the use of our internal CRM system for a variety of tasks – create and run reports, referral and opportunity tracking, etc.
· Data management – application review process, schedule and reach out to applications for follow up interview.
· Liaise with Pollinate for mentorship pairing process.
· Communicate effectively, professionally, and pleasantly with clients, mentors, sponsors, community partners, etc. This includes careful attention to detail in email communication.
· Use phone, email, and virtual means to communicate important messaging when requested, and/or when program manager is unavailable.
· Electronically book meetings for the program manager, attending when requested to take notes, ensuring notes are subsequently filed and/or circulated appropriately, and any actionable items are added to the calendar.
· Keep track of meetings and activities, introductions, and referrals (other items as required).
· Review and maintain client information; including telephone and email follow-ups to confirm existing information and collect missing information
· Update and manage our platform with Pollinate
· Assist with general program administration
· Ensure that all necessary information and documents are properly created, executed, and organized in our shared document repository (SharePoint) and in our CRM.
· Send and file contracts (DocuSign).
· Diligently keep program tracking tools (Click-up, SharePoint, Google Drive, Excel documents, and CRM tracking) current.
· Coordinate logistics, test runs, and producer role for education modules (Zoom). Including tracking attendance and follow up saving recordings.
· Communicate and coordinate with presenters and attendees to prepare all materials required to execute events
The Program Coordinator will be required to use several software systems on a regular basis, and must be comfortable and proficient in using the following:
· Microsoft Office 365 (specifically SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
· CRM systems (SuiteCRM). We acknowledge every CRM is different. You will be provided training.
· Online meeting applications such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skedda, etc. NOTE: Zoom proficiency is an absolute requirement.
· Other web-based technologies used on a regular basis: Slack, Click-up, Survey Monkey, Wufoo, DocuSign, Eventbrite etc.
· Schedule meetings as required between Program Manager and clients and/or external partners
· Select and invite community leaders to judge pitch competitions. Support judges and clients as needed in preparation for these initiatives (e.g. practice sessions)
· Collect logos and social media information for client companies. Document detailed information and share with the communications team ensuring IG regularly follows, likes, and mentions our clients.
· Attend tradeshows/events on occasion representing IG and speak about all programs with confidence and understanding. Not an immediate expectation but may be required as COVID restrictions allow for more in person events.
· Attend a monthly meeting with fellow Program Coordinators to strengthen intra-organizational relationship among programs and to identify areas of collaboration. Contribute and communicate any important details with Program Manager.
The successful candidate for this position will pay attention to detail, be self-directed and be able to anticipate needs and access information quickly and accurately. They will enjoy helping others and feel rewarded by watching entrepreneurs grow. We hope to have a short overlap with the current Program Coordinator but the expectation is to transition into the role quickly.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· Dental care
· Extended health care
· On-site parking
· Paid time off
· Vision care
· Monday to Friday (8 hours shifts)
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-11-04
Expected start date: 2022-11-21
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply today by emailing [email protected].