Mark your calendars! CAV Canada, Canada’s must-attend Smart Mobility event is back for its fifth year on December 5th, with more top-tier keynotes, panel discussions, demonstrations, and networking opportunities than ever before.
If you’ve joined us in person or virtually for CAV Canada before and know the value this annual event can deliver, we won’t slow you down. Go ahead and register for your spot at this year’s event here.
If, however, this is your first time hearing about CAV Canada, read on to discover why this is a must-attend event for anyone with a stake in the connected autonomous vehicle and smart mobility revolution.
Drive the Future of Smart Mobility and Connected Autonomous Vehicles at CAV Canada 2022 – December 5th
Has it been five years already? It feels like we’re just getting started!
Hosted collaboratively by Area X.O, Invest Ottawa and the Kanata North Business Association (KNBA) this free event brings together innovators and leaders to discuss the future of smart mobility.
Whether you are an innovator, company, investor, a regulator, or part of a community driving the safe development, commercialization, and deployment of smart mobility solutions, CAV Canada is an incredible (and totally free) opportunity to join leaders from Canada’s Capital, across the country and around the world.
Join us for:
- authentic discussion and global foresight on key opportunities and challenges in CAV and smart mobility R&D, markets, investment, and policy
- actionable insight to enable and accelerate the safe implementation of CAV and smart mobility solutions in diverse sectors, from transportation to communications, smart farming, and public safety
- innovative approaches, real-world examples and lessons learned in smart mobility test, validation, and demonstrations
- access to CAV and smart mobility talent and strategies to develop, attract, and retain a competitive, diverse, and inclusive workforce
- live and online networking opportunities to engage, connect and collaborate in the smart mobility ecosystem
We’re Going Hybrid Again in 2022
On the heels of 2021’s event which provided hours of actionable insight on smart mobility R&D, policy and market trends and drew attendees from over 19 countries, CAV Canada will leverage Invest Ottawa’s ability to deliver world-class hybrid events that give everyone an opportunity to come together from wherever they may be.
Our 5th year will once again deliver live and online top-tier keynotes, panel discussions, demonstrations and networking opportunities – all taking place in person at Ottawa’s one-stop business acceleration shop and innovation hub Bayview Yards and streaming live in real-time to wherever you’re connected.
Ready to join in? Your free ticket for 2022 CAV Canada includes:
- actionable insight on smart mobility R&D, market, and policy
- world class speakers
- exclusive access to leaders, experts, and investors
- a competitive global intelligence and market edge
- live and online networking
- Technology demos and experiences exciting announcements and unveilings, and
- an opportunity to join in-person
This event will be your opportunity to make your mark on the future of connected autonomous vehicles and smart mobility.
Connect with us – and stay tuned for event updates:
The post Drive the Future of Smart Mobility at CAV Canada 2022 appeared first on Invest Ottawa.
Invest Ottawa, is Ottawa’s leading economic development agency for fostering the advancement of the region's globally competitive knowledge-based institutions and industries. Invest Ottawa delivers its economic development services through a unique partnership with the City of Ottawa, where the City and Invest Ottawa, through its members set the strategy and manage the programs that move Ottawa’s economy forward.
Invest Ottawa is a non-profit, partnership organization that operates on an annual budget that comes from a variety of sources including: municipal, federal and provincial government; membership fees; professional development programs; and private sector contributions.