Want to run your own business?
We teach youth the practical skills for starting up a successful business during the summer break. We then coach and fund them to run it.
If you are between the ages of 15 and 29 and you have a business idea, you may be eligible for this program. If accepted, you will receive up to $3,000, hands-on coaching and interactive workshops for starting and running your own business this summer.
- Propose a new business idea separate from any current family businesses.
- Prepare a business plan that shows the business can successfully launch and operate this summer.
- Learn what it takes to run a successful business through interactive workshops and hands-on coaching by experienced entrepreneurs.
- Develop skills in sales, marketing, bookkeeping, customer relationship management and online sales.
- Run your business; be prepared to invest 35 hours a week to operate it during the summer.